Massey Ferguson Tractor MF 385 (4WD 85HP)
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
Massey Ferguson MF 385 4 WD Tractor has an edge over 2 WD tractors due to more traction, bigger front wheels and greater pulling power. MF 385 4 WD is simple yet powerful machinery. This tractor is mainly used in muddy or sandy lands where more power and traction is required. This tractor is also used in heavy construction projects with loaders and backhoe etc.
Some of the salient features of MF 385 4 WD are listed below:
- Massey Ferguson MF 385 4 WD has more filed work speed than 2 WD tractors.
- Massey Ferguson MF 385 4 WD has a greater traction.
- Massey Ferguson MF 385 4 WD has more drawbar pull and drawbar power than 2 WD tractors.
- Massey Ferguson MF 385 4 WD has more tyre wear.
- Massey Ferguson MF 385 4 WD is rugged, maneuverable and compact tractor.